Friday 6 September 2013

CRYSTAL NAILS DISTRIBUTOR

WELCOME EVERYONE ON MY BLOG
 
My name is Karolina Tryc and this is my second blog about nails.
My first blog turned out to be very successful so I have decided to go further and build another one, this time is time for well known make in nail industry CRYSTAL NAILS.
Couple of months ago I have become Educator and Distributor for them so you can see on this blog what courses and when I'm going to organise.
Also I'll post some of my work for all of you to see what can you make out of Crystal Nails products and little imagination.
If you are thinking about buying Crystal Nails products then please visit my on-line shop at http://www.beautifulnailsshop.co.uk if you can't find what you're looking for then simply send me an e-mail with your question.
Welcome again and have a good read.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment